£115.50 incl GST / exc VAT
Our Best Selling premium outdoor change robe™. The dryrobe® Advance. Stay warm, get changed & it fits over everything. You don’t know how much you need a dryrobe until you own one. The world’s best change robe.
Stay warm, get changed and it fits over everything. You don’t know how much you need a dryrobe until you own one. The world’s best change robe.
If you want to change for your sport as quickly as possible in a field or car park, or simply want to jump in the car and get home without changing, then the dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve will offer warm fast changing in any climate.
• Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit.
• Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold.
• Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements.
• Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric.
• Get dry instantly and the insulating fabrics make you feel unbelievably warm.
• The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside.
• Keep your hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets.
• Store your essentials with multiple pockets inside and out.
• Safely store your valuable items sealed in the ‘2-way waterproof’ zip chest pocket.
• At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack.
Just remember, you will use your dryrobe much more than you think you will. It will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it’s all #dryrobeterritory
dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit. It’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge you face. With a compression bag available for storage and portability.
• A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric.
• Fast easy change short sleeve design.
• Our super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Polyester).
• The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip.
• Minimal sealed seam construction.
• Deep external fleece warm lined pockets.
• A huge ‘A4’ size internal soft lined poacher pocket.
• Internal zip entry iPod, MP3, wallet pocket.
• The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design.
• Super light construction – 1.3kg.
dryrobe® is not your average fit. The dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve design will be large and loose enough to pull your arms inside and get changed or alternatively, simply wear as an ‘over everything’ outer warm layer. dryrobe is supposed to be an oversize style fit – it is not a fitted coat. The dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve is a better option for you if you if you want to wear it for warmth only and not for getting changed. The Short Sleeve design is better for fast changing.
How will it look?
You will see that the main and obvious difference is the height of the hem. The change space varies for each of the sizes too (see the dimensions on the Sizing Guide).
There are no reviews yet.